- The robust and simple design is capable of withstanding heavy use on any site
- Heavy-duty plastic hinges prevent warping and rusting
- The skid is designed for strength, with a slip-resistant surface
- HSE compliant
- Air-vents pull clean air from bottom to top for a fresher toilet
- Two roll toilet paper dispenser requires less maintenance and there are no wasted rolls
- The pyramid sump provides more coverage but uses less chemicals & water
- Can be situated wherever you can get a service vehicle
- Capacity for 10 people onsite based on 40 hour working week
Construction site toilet can be supplied with a hasp and staple for locking from the outside for security purposes. The unit includes a rotationally moulded cold water wash hand-basin with a foot pump; it is compliant with HSE requirements. The toilet has an integral flush and is charged with 15 litres of water each time it is serviced.
There are two versions of the toilet tank. The standard tank has a toilet bowl with a living hinge so that you cannot see inside the tank and it has an extra large capacity of 280 litres. The second version has a lift-up lid for easier, more thorough cleaning and it has a capacity of 200 litres. It is fully self-contained and can be situated wherever you can get a service vehicle.
Working in consultation to provide just what you need
Our portable toilet experts are on hand to help you with whatever kind of toilet hire you need and provide you with toilet rental cost. We’ve got experience in all manner of loo hire and services: from single site toilets, to luxury trailer toilets and large scale event toilet hire.